What to do During Hurricanes, Storms, and Tornadoes
There are many natural disasters in the world, the most common of these, sometimes even routine, the most dangerous of these natural disasters, tornadoes, tornadoes, and storms should pay attention to your safety during the following.
- Do not panic when you see a Tornado from far away, turn off the water, electricity, and gas immediately.
- In case of fire, intervene.
- Obtain a pocket radio in case you go electric and follow the errors.
- If a Tornado is close to you, stay away from windows, doors and the outer wall, making sure that no objects can get into your head.
- Run to the basement or shelter, if any, and wait for the event to end. If you don’t have a shelter or basement, wait under a table with a heavy and sturdy durn.
- If you are in a skyscraper, try to go to the bottom floor, if you are on the upper floors, the windows are very dangerous, the pressure difference in the air can throw you out.
- If you think you have enough time to go in the opposite direction if you’re in the car, get out of the vehicle and find a durable structure. If it is too late, stay in the car and protect your head.
- If there is too much dust, soak a t-shirt and put it in your mouth.
- If you are caught outdoors, if there is no shelter, enter a trench or an empty water channel and take cover there.
Tornadoes, storms, and hurricanes are rapid and irregular natural disasters; it is difficult to determine which direction to go, many unpredictable things happen during these disasters.